ProtiFi has remained fully operational during these difficult times and stands ready to assist your research. To support researchers in government, military and health agencies, as well as biotech and scientific institutions, we expanded operations during the SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19 pandemic. We added additional manufacturing capacity and strengthened our manufacturing and supply chains. To accelerate innovation in and research and development of clinical treatments, vaccines and diagnostics, we also extended our partnerships and collaborations. For example, using the Tecan Resolvex® A200 automated positive pressure workstation, labs are now processing >10,000 samples per day with a single operator. ProtiFi technologies are ideally suited to assist in SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19 research and have been used in the studies listed below. Speed and agility are essential to address this fast-moving pandemic; please reach out if you have unmet research needs.
- D'Alessandro A, Thomas T, Dzieciatkowska M, Hill RC, Francis RO, Hudson KE, Zimring JC, Hod EA, Spitalnik SL, Hansen KC. Serum proteomics in COVID-19 patients: Altered coagulation and complement status as a function of IL-6 level. Journal of Proteome Research. 2020 Jul 29. Click here to explore this dataset with our software SimpliFi.
- Cazares LH, Chaerkady R, Weng SH, Boo CC, Cimbro R, Hsu HE, Rajan S, Dall’Acqua W, Clarke L, Ren K, McTamney P. Development of a Parallel Reaction Monitoring Mass Spectrometry Assay for the Detection of SARS-CoV-2 Spike Glycoprotein and Nucleoprotein. Analytical Chemistry. 2020 Oct 20.
- St-Germain JR, Astori A, Samavarchi-Tehrani P, Abdouni H, Macwan V, Kim DK, Knapp JJ, Roth FP, Gingras AC, Raught B. A SARS-CoV-2 BioID-based virus-host membrane protein interactome and virus peptide compendium: new proteomics resources for COVID-19 research. bioRxiv. 2020 Jan 1.
- Thomas T, Stefanoni D, Dzieciatkowska M, Issaian A, Nemkov T, Hill RC, Francis RO, Hudson KE, Buehler PW, Zimring JC, Hod EA. Evidence of Structural Protein Damage and Membrane Lipid Remodeling in Red Blood Cells from COVID-19 Patients. Journal of Proteome Research. 2020 Oct 26. Click here to explore this dataset with our software SimpliFi.
- Appelberg S, Gupta S, Ambikan AT, Mikaeloff F, Vegvari A, Akusjarvi SS, Benfeitas R, Sperk M, Stahlberg M, Krishnan S, Singh K. Dysregulation in mTOR/HIF-1 signaling identified by proteo-transcriptomics of SARS-CoV-2 infected cells. bioRxiv. 2020 Jan 1.